As a patient or attendant, you are responsible :
1. For keeping appointments, being on time for appointments, and calling your doctor/ hospital if your cannot adhere to the appointment timing.
2. For providing complete and accurate information, including your full name, address telephone number, date of birth, particulars of next of kin and insurance company / TPA / employer, past illness and medication details wherever required.
3. For actively participating in your treatment plan and to keep your doctors and nurses informed of the effectiveness of your treatment.
4. For your valuables, please leave them at your home and bring only the required items to the hospital. The hospital is not responsible for loss of any valuables of patient.
5. For treating all hospital staff, other patients and visitors with courtesy and respect; abide by the hospital rules and safety regulations; be considerate of noise levels, privacy and number of visitors; and comply with the ‘No Smoking’ policy and “Tobacco Free” hospital premises. Spitting in the hospital premises is also strictly prohibited. IF FOUND GUILTY OF ANY OF ABOVE PROHIBITED ITMES, PUNISHMENT OF RS. 1000/- SHALL BE STRICTLY IMPLEMENTED BY THE HOSPITAL.
6. For understanding all instructions before signing the consent forms.
7. To see that the payment for the treatment is paid regularly as per the norms of the hospital (An amount shall be cleared regularly by depositing the payment at the reception). In case if the hospital has given you any liberation considering your situation or economical status, not to take it for granted and to see that the payment is done when the hospital executive ask for the same.
8. To co-operate with the hospital executives when ever asked for payment.
9. To co-operate with the hospital management and regulations.
10. To strictly abide by the rules and regulations to the hospital.
11. Confidentiality of hospital policy and laws by the trust shall be respected by the patient relatives / visitors.
12. Whenever there is lack of following proper rules & regulations, explanations and decision by the concerned incharges shall be final and respected.
13. Payment shall be done to the hospital only and you will be provided with the bill/ receipt (only of the amount paid to the hospital) against your payment during the time of discharge / payment. Hospital never entertains nor is responsible for any payments done directly to the consultant or the doctor.
14. It is your responsible to get the bill of the pharmacy items while buying medicines from in house pharmacy.
15. As per the hospital norms, any drug or food from the outside is not allowed. The treatment and the feeding of the patient shall be done by the hospital pharmacy and canteen only.
16. Any drug not available in hospital pharmacy stock shall be brought from outside as per the doctor recommendation and the date of manufacture and expiry shall be checked by the patient relative and hospital is not involved with the rate or other issues of drugs brought from outside.