The Out Patient Department is located at ………. of the hospital. This department caters to approximately hundreds patients daily.
OPD Clinic schedule is:
- Hospital OPD ( from 8am to 4pm)
- Private OPD ( from 4pm to 9pm )
- Appointments are given by the Appointment section on telephone nos…………., and can also be requested through hospital website i.e www.christhospital.in
- Consultants schedule is available on hospital website
- All patients need to be registered prior to consultation. The registration fee (one time charge) is Rs only. You will be issued an CH card, which is valid for all services of the hospital. Registration is mandatory. Kindly click to download the registration form Registration Form PDF
- If you have been registered previously, kindly quote your Christ Hospital (CH) card number when taking an appointment.
- In case you are a non – appointment / walk-in patient, you may have to wait to see the doctor.
- Two treatment rooms for minor dressings / suturing etc.
- Pathological Sample collection room
- Radiological Investigations
- Wheelchair facility is provided on request
Billing & Payments:
- Hospital OPD charges are to be paid to hospital billing counter. Private OPD charges will be collected by doctor.
- The hospital OPD consultation charge is Rs………./-
- Follow-up consultation is valid for 30 days from the date of first consultation. The charges for follow-up consultation is Rs……..
- Billing for the consultations and all other OPD procedures and investigations is done at the OPD billing counter.
- Payments/Deposit are accepted in cash / credit card/pay order/demand draft in favour of “CHRIST HOSPITAL”. Payment can also be done through RTGS ( for bank details contact the billing department )
- OPD bill is valid for one month for testing or refund.