The Urologist provides diagnostic and surgical services, using advanced surgical techniques in order to improve success rates and reduce recovery time for the patients. It also deals with Male sexual & infertility disorders, apart from endoscopic procedures.
A comprehensive urology department taking care of all urology conditions in males as well as in females with world class endoscopy instruments. It includes Endourology, Uro-oncology, Paediatric Urology, Reconstructive Urology.
Endoscopic procedures for prostrate, bladder, renal stones, ureteric stones and ESW etc are well conducted.
Procedures are as follows
- TURP – Trans Urethral Prostrate
- URS – Uretero Reno Scopy
- PCNL –Percutaneous Nephroloithotomy
- VIU – Visual Internal Urethrotomy
- Treatment for Paediatric Urological conditions
- Reconstructive Urology
- State of the art Urodynamics diagnostic test for dysfunctional bladder and lower urinary symptoms
- Laparoscopic Procedures.
- Management of infertility and sexual dysfunctions.