The Christ Hospital offers the full spectrum of women’s health care services. We take care of management of high risk pregnancies/late pregnancies. Our Gynaecologist offers expert gynaecological treatment and specialist services for special disease groups. Women in different age groups have different health concerns, which are appropriately addressed.
- Pre–pregnancy counselling
- Regular antenatal care
- Care of high risk pregnancies
- Breast examination
- Screening for genital infections
- Evaluation of menstrual irregularities by hormonal assessment
- PAP Smear
- Ultrasound for pelvis
- Ultrasound for breasts
- Treatment of common gynaecological infections
An experienced team of doctors handle normal and operative deliveries; perform surgeries like hysterectomy, ovarian cystectomy, surgery for ectopic pregnancy, D & C, cervical biopsy, excision of vulval or vaginal cysts, etc. Conducts normal deliveries, painless labor with epidural analgesia, Caesarean Section.
Mother and Child Care Facility
- This facility offers excellent care to both mother and baby in a caring and relaxed environment during pregnancy and childbirth.
- There are labour rooms, pre-natal rooms for observation, and a separate state-of-the-art dedicated operation theatre for obstetrics and gynaecology..
- The exclusive Neonatology ICU equipped with high-end ventilators maintains a nurse child ratio of 1:1.